Wednesday, December 15, 2010

cran session.

I had nothing to do today so I looked up a recipe for holiday foodsies via my Pillsbury account. Yeah that's right. I'm domestic. I found something delicious... Cranberry Layer Bars. So I got myself together and went to Wal-Mart to get all the needed ingredients as well as some liquid eye liner (but we'll get to that later). 


 These are all the ingredients. Pretty simple. But here are some side notes: A. I LOVE buying a single piece of fruit. Why does the world expect me to buy more than one at a time? Unnecessary. B. I bought mini chocolate chips because it was either that or 24 ounces. I only needed 6. C. I have never seen fresh cranberries or at least I don't remember. They're weird.





This is what it looks like all put together. Yummy huh?! This was taken before they went in the oven. It looks the same coming out. Be warned: these little nuggets require a lot of patience because they have to cool forrreevvverrr before you can cut them.

Although this may just look like a mess, I promise it's squares. They were so delicious! It's a different, interesting flavor with the orange and cranberries, but you just definitely try them. :)





 So on to the good stuff. As I said, I bought CoverGirl liquid eyeliner today out of desperate need for a wing tipped eye. I liked this one because it works like a paint pen as opposed to dipping an applicator.


I would be a liar if I said I didn't want to do this because of Lauren Conrad and Taylor Swift. I mean check out how cool it looks on them...



Annnddd here it is on my very own eyeballs. See on Saturday, liquid eyeliner.

1 comment:

  1. I love doing eyeliner like this! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete