Monday, December 13, 2010

here's my intro.

      That's me. In the middle. Don't judge us for this picture. It's totally normal. In fact, it's the universal sign of our imaginary sorority, Chi Chi Chi, or in Greek letters, XXX. But that's another story for another day.
     
    I guess the best way to give you an overview is a list.
-i make more lists than anyone you know.
-my best friend is connie. (in the yellow)
-i love watching bloody shows.
-i'm gonna be a teacher when i grow up. i guess.
-it's fun to get dressed.
-i hate touching toilet paper except for it's primary use.
-cuddling is my favorite hobby. don't get comfy if you don't want me to join.
-i love justin bieber, chelsea handler, britney spears and nicki minaj. judge me.
-i'm long winded.
-i have alter egos. (grandma, baljeet, and devil to name a few)
-my nephew is cooler than all your friends combined.
-i love boys with beards, trucks, and a heart for jesus. give me one.


My plans for this blog are not to bore you with the complaints of my almost perfect life, but more to focus on a single love affair of mine....clothes, shoes, accessories and the like. maybe one day i will be cool enough to feature pictures of my super stylish outfits, but for now, i'm gonna show off some things i would love to own.


enjoy friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment