Wednesday, December 15, 2010

if only i were an octopus.

I want to be an octopus. Then I could wear as many watches as I wanted to. Here are a few I love and want in my stocking. ((wishful thinking))



She's a Betsey Johnson. I love her so much. If you've never met an accessory of any kind by Miss Johnson, you need to acquaint yourself. She makes the cuh-raziest things. Her watched are pretty mild-mannered and not through the roof when it comes to price. You also may come to notice I'm on a purple craze right now. So here she is...maybe one day she will be mine. (P.S. LeeAnn is one of my favorite people and also the reason why I met Betsey. I also promised her last night that she would be on my blog one day. Hold me to it.)







This cool kid has been on my mind and my wish list for months now. You can never have a bad day with Michael Kors on your arm. My original inspiration to own a Michael was from my sweet sister and friend Collette. (Be sure to have me introduce you.) However, since I fell in love, I've come to realize that I know a few girls that already own this exact watch and if I'm gonna drop a couple stacks, I would hate to be a repeat...










Which brings me to HER. I lose the amazing tortoise shell, but I would save a few dollars (like a hundred) and still have the magic of Michael on my arm. So I'm on the fence. Good thing I don't have to pick today, or in the next week for that matter, since I'm on a diet of buying things in order to not be poor. Holla at a college kid's checking account!!

















2 comments:

  1. I like the last one better than the one you wanted. And the Betty. Get those...or else.

    ReplyDelete